About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old PR girl living in London, and probably doing most of the things that that stereotype brings to mind.

Thursday 23 October 2008

a sticky situation...


Today we had a brain storm about tuna. Not important. The thing that I wanted to share with you all was that during this storm of brains there were placed upon the table some gummy bears. While on technical grounds I didn’t approve of them being there, as I sure that they were there as some sort of corporate gimmick to try and increase out creativity and bring out our “inner child” so that the thoughts about tuna could really flow, but I largely approved of them in a pure sugary way.

Two of them – whom I have called Mabel and Dennis – are now living on my desk. I did the thing where you make them kiss (by smashing their faces into each other) and then married them in the hope that they would reproduce and I would have lots of tiny baby gummy bears to eat the next day.

This then made me think about what my kids (should I ever deign to have some) would do in a similar situation. Would the gummy bears have got married, or have got pregnant out of gummy wedlock? Would one have been 16 and the other on drugs (raw sugar cane)? Would they both have been of the same sex and had a civil partnership, or even have had a shotgun wedding in Vegas after only meeting 3 days before?

Then I realise that one was green and the other was orange. Did this make it a mixed gummy marriage? Would they be ostracised by other racists gummy bears and forced to hide their love?

All this angst has forced me to come to only one conclusion – that I should eat then forthwith.

1 comment:

Oreste said...

Hello, that beautiful that six. A kiss from Rome. Ciao