About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old PR girl living in London, and probably doing most of the things that that stereotype brings to mind.

Friday 12 September 2008

I WANT ONE...

I have the mind of a three year old. If someone suggests to me that I want something – my levels of resistance are about as strong as a salt wall when it’s raining... Pouring... In the middle of hurricane Ike.

I will automatically want what the other person has ordered in a restaurant. If I have my heart set on sunshine, and someone spoke to me for 2 minutes on snow – I would be climbing into the freezer. The ice-cream I picked will just not be as good as the one the other person chose – and the less said about my choice of men the better…

But today what I really want – is a flying possum. I may have begged my boyfriend to buy me an albino hedgehog last month – but now they are as dead to me. I want the cute little bundle of fur with big eyes that can fly around your house, likes to cling onto your head and neck, and – get this – is so cute that if you leave it on its own too long is gets depressed and dies of loneliness.

I WANT ONE. I don’t care if it violates my tenancy agreement and that my housemates would hate it and then probably sit on it. I am positive that my boss would let me bring it into work during the day, so it didn’t get lonely. It could make the tea at lunch.

No comments: